Why need a CCTV system in Banks?
Banks are among the few places in the world where security becomes the first necessity than any other. It is where everyone, from businessmen to common men place their money to be safe and invest. Due to the same reason, banks are more exposed to robbery, fraud, and to name a few. A CCTV camera system installed in and out of the bank property can readily ease and increase the security of the bank.
At Reliance Networks Holdings, we have provided our CCTV solution to numerous Banks in Sri Lanka. We can setup CCTV cameras in very crucial places of the bank including entrance, counters, lockers, parking, and ATM sites. This can help you monitor all areas from one place with ease.
Our CCTV can work in combination with another security system, including motion detection, facial recognition. This makes the system to be more efficient, more secure and less easy to operate. And allows easy detection and reporting of any suspicious activities.
Benefits of CCTV in a Bank
Prevent robberies – Banks are certainly a big target for criminals looking out for a big-payout. CCTV cameras can help you spot suspicious activities inside the bank and prevent any trouble from occurring.
Crime investigation – Security footages from CCTV cameras have been a valuable evidence in the bank following the robbery, fraud, and other criminal investigations.
Prevent check fraud – Advanced video surveillance technologies such as facial recognition, high-resolution image will help bank prevent check frauds. CCTV cameras record transaction data and capture offender’s image. This information can later be used to identify criminals and protect customer accounts.
Prevent ATM frauds – We can install discern cameras close to ATMs which record customer activities. This will help to detect unauthorized ATM withdrawals and identify criminals.
Integration with alarm systems – Our CCTV solutions can work in integration with other bank security system. This enables a much higher level of protection with ease of operation.
Continuous surveillance – Bank security cameras allow for continuous surveillance of banking facilities, providing protection outside of typical workday hours. This is especially helpful for ATMs which are accessed by customers 24 hours a day.
Other benefits includes,
- Coordinate information from multiple locations
- Intelligent functionality
- Digital storage
- Enhanced customer confidence
- Remote access
Our Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system is specially designed to sit well with your Bank environment. And comes with numerous recording features. Some of our common recording features include Motion Detection, Pre-motion detection and after-motion detection alarm system. Other recoding features include the following,
- Motion detection recording
- People counting
- Face detection
- Behavior detection
- Time recording
- 24*7 non-stop recording
- Privacy marks
- Video loss details
- Intrusion detection
- Pre-alarm recording
- Trespass recording
- Object missing recording
- From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
- Raid recording, up to 15
- Compatible with 3rd party products
- Digital and Optical zoom capacity
- Vehicle number plate detection and recording
- Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
- Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS, or any other operating systems
- Cashier activity detection
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of the internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect to the internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over the internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over the internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks Holdings can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones, and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications makes easy to operate.
- Can support high-resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400