Importance of CCTV in Factories.
Factories are large industrial sites that houses hundreds of workers and millions worth equipment, machinery, materials and products. It could be pertaining to any industry including garments, automotive, or steel works. Managing a factory is a heavy duty comprising many tasks from business to social level. Safety is also a major concern among them. The provision of trustworthy security measure is mandatory in a factory environment due to the following reasons,
- Factory holds properties with high economic values that attracts robberies. This includes both by an outsider or an own employee.
- Large industrial area, multiple buildings, massive storage facility, and hundreds of workers makes manned-monitoring difficult, and expensive.
- Maintaining records of all accesses and exits.
- Unexplained missing of goods or products while stock delivery and stock exporting.
- Locating missing workers can be tiring process in a large factory.
CCTV system in a factory setting can relieve from all these problems.
Benefits of CCTV in Factories
Reliance Networks CCTV solutions enables you to monitor all areas, especially the one frequently exposed to theft and issues. High resolution cameras produce superior quality video and excellent zooming capacity. Placement of CCTV cameras in all crucial location and monitoring them from one single place, significantly reduces man-power-cost. Fully maneuverable cameras ensures flexible monitoring facility at all corners. True Day/Night features and other advanced image settings allows bright and clear videos, even in low—light situations.
Other benefits of CCTV includes,
- Theft control
- Reduced man-power for security
- Process monitoring
- Loading and unloading monitoring
- Property monitoring
- Access and exit monitoring
- Visual evidence
- Mobile monitoring
Our solutions are affordable and designed by expert engineers, ensured to be completed within time.
Our Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system can be customized to sit well with any factory environment. And comes with numerous recording features. These recoding features include the following,
- Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS, or any other operating systems
- Motion detection recording
- Time recording
- 24*7 non-stop recording
- Privacy marks
- Video loss details
- Intrusion detection
- Pre-alarm recording
- Trespass (unauthorized access) recording
- From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
- Compatible with 3rd party products
- Digital and Optical zoom capacity
- Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
- Cashier activity detection
Advance recording features,
- People counting
- Face detection
- Behavior detection
- Vehicle number plate detection and recording
- Object missing recording
- Raid recording, up to 15
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System, is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect with internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications, makes easy to operate.
- Can support high resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400