The importance of CCTV System in Fuel Stations.
Fuel is the life-line of any vehicle and transport itself. Fuel stations are the common provision centers for petroleum, diesel, and even kerosene and LP gas. No-fuel directly results to no transport of any sort. The continuous necessity of fuel makes fuel station a successful and well-profitable business. Every fuel station holds a large economic value, either as cash/income or as the fuel itself. It is common nowadays, for a fuel station to attract robbery, fraud, and other sorts of crime.
Daily News reported a recent fuel station robbery in October 2015 involving a sum of LKR 19,700 at Horana, Balapitiya. Another situation occurred prior to that in Bulathsinhala with a sum of LKR 25,000. These stands as statistical facts that Sri Lankan fuel stations are not well protected.
- Fuel stations with its’ high cash-flow, easily attract robbery by both gang and individual. Robbers attack the station and its employees for money when public activity is less. Not only for money, but some tend to steal fuel as well; which also a form of money.
- Drivers or owners who refuel their vehicle can drive-off from the station without paying.
- Employees who work in the fuel station can also attempt to cheat, steal, or any unlawful activities against their own fuel station at deceiving moments.
- Customers can make false claims against the management, or staffs might attempt to hide their own mistakes from the customer and management.
- Vehicle accidents, accidental fire or other criminal activities such as purposely setting fire might go away without any evidence for further investigations.
It is these problems that demand a continuous day and night monitoring over a fuel station. Installing a quality CCTV system will certainly bring readily solutions to all these issues.
Benefits of CCTV System in a Fuel Station.
A CCTV Security System can continuously record your fuel station. CCTV cameras can be placed in places including entrance, exit, store-room, backyard, office-room, and near fuel dispensers. CCTV videos can be a visual evidence in the case of a robbery or any unpleasant event. It could widely help the investigation team or local police to identify thieves and criminals who have harmed your fuel station and employees.
Reliance Networks Holdings has a good experience in the provision of CCTV solutions for numerous Sri Lankan fuel stations. We have customizable CCTV solutions that are well supported to fuel stations. All our products are from Hikvision-world’s no.1 CCTV manufacturer. We can provide high-resolution cameras that produce crystal clear image with 36X zoom capacity. These cameras can capture faces, vehicle number plates, or any other minute details. They are in-built with True Day/Night and Infrared technology that allows night-vision and bright, clear images to be captured, even in low-light situations. We have a wide array of camera that suits to various purposes and location settings. The continuous recording facility of CCTV system allows you trace back in time and assist you with any investigations. CCTV systems can integrate with another security system such as alarms, and result from more efficiency.
Our CCTV system with all world-class features, yet, comes at an affordable cost. The IP CCTV system takes a step ahead than others by allowing remote monitoring facilities. This allows you to monitor your fuel station from your mobile devices from anywhere in the world. This feature is compatible with all operating systems, including Android, iOS, etc.
All our products have a 12-year-lifetime with a 2-year-warranty.
Other benefits of CCTV includes,
- Prevention of robbery
- Identify staff mistakes
- Serve as visual evidence
- Capture dishonest employees
- Excellent zoom capacity to identify vehicle Reg. No or any other details
- Bright coverage at low-light situations
- Assist with later investigations
- Validate customer or employee claims
With our CCTV cameras, undisrupted recording, high-quality video, zoom capabilities, and alarm system; your safety can get no better.
Our Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system can be customized to sit well with your Fuel Station environment. And comes with numerous recording features. These recording features include the following,
- Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS or any other operating systems
- Motion detection recording
- Time recording
- 24*7 non-stop recording
- Privacy marks
- Video loss details
- Intrusion detection
- Pre-alarm recording
- Trespass (unauthorized access) recording
- From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
- Compatible with 3rd party products
- Digital and Optical zoom capacity
- Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
- Cashier activity detection
Advanced recording features,
- People counting
- Face detection
- Behavior detection
- Vehicle number plate detection and recording
- Object missing recording
- Raid recording, up to 15
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of the internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect with the internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over the internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over the internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks Holdings can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones, and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications makes easy to operate.
- Can support high-resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400