Importance of a CCTV in HOMES
Home is a place where your loved ones are housed. It also houses your countless valuable possessions. It is important that your home is well protected from all harms that could be caused by others. In the recent past, criminal activities and violation of peace have been increasing in Sri Lanka, especially among homes or residential areas. Robberies, murder, abduction, and abusing are only a few incidents to name at. Economic fluctuations of Sri Lanka have led robberies and money-motivated-crimes to become cohttp://www.hikvision.lk/wp-admin/plugins.phpmmon among certain residential areas.
- Houses are being robbed for money, jewels, and goods. Desperate people are lead to invade houses, and even kill the occupants who attempt to stop them. Some go to a further extent to abduct, rape or abuse children and women of the house.
- All servants or housekeepers or babysitters are not always faithful. Some tend to perform unlawful actions towards their masters. Such untruthful servants can step up in the right time to rob the house, or make false claim.
- Workers who come for a temporary work in a house might also make their attempt to steal when there is no one left to supervise them. Or be irresponsible on their job.
These are the fundamental reasons why a house requires a CCTV system. The idea of trust, loyalty and gratefulness have dimmed in many people in the modern world.
Benefits of CCTV in a HOME
CCTV systems allows continuous recording of your home environment. CCTV cameras can be placed in places including entrance, store-room, living room, kitchen, and garden. CCTV videos can be a visual evidence in the case of a robbery of any unpleasant event. It could widely help the investigation team or local police to identify thieves and criminals who have harmed your residence.
Reliance Networks has a good experience in the provision of CCTV solutions for numerous Sri Lankan homes and apartments. We have customizable CCTV solutions that are well supported to residential areas. All our products are from Hikvision-world’s no.1 CCTV manufacturer. We can provide high resolution cameras that produces crystal clear image with 36X zoom capacity. Our cameras have a Day/Night feature, which allows to produce clear and bright videos, even at low-light situations. We have a wide array of camera that suits to various purposes and location settings. Our specially designed Baby Cam produces high resolution video, enabling you to view your infants at close range.
We offer CCTV packages that are at an affordable rate to house-owners. Nevertheless, they retain same quality and performances as our other packages. Our system also provides remote monitoring facilities. This allows you to monitor your residence through your mobile devices from anywhere in the world. This feature is compatible with all operating systems, including Android, iOS, etc.
All our products have a 12-year-lifetime with a 2-year-warranty.
Other benefits of placing a CCTV system includes,
- Attain peace of mind for you and your family
- Keep an eye on home while away
- Monitor and capture home servants who steal
- Record robbery events and help to identify thieves
- Remote & mobile surveillance apps to view system on-the-go
- Deter trespassers and solicitors
- Prevent the possibility of a break-in with outdoor cameras
- Monitor nannies, home service providers, and house cleaners
Hikvision Video Recorder Advantages
Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system is specially designed to sit well with your residential environment. It comes with numerous recording features. Some of our common recording features include, Motion Detection, Pre-motion detection and after-motion detection alarm system. Other recoding features include the following,
- Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS, or any other operating systems
- Motion detection recording
- Time recording
- 24*7 non-stop recording
- Privacy marks
- Video loss details
- Intrusion detection
- Pre-alarm recording
- Trespass (unauthorized access) recording
- From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
- Compatible with 3rd party products
- Digital and Optical zoom capacity
- Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
- Cashier activity detection
Advance recording features,
- People counting
- Face detection
- Behavior detection
- Vehicle number plate detection and recording
- Object missing recording
- Raid recording, up to 15
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System, is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect with internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications, makes easy to operate.
- Can support high resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400