Importance of CCTV in Hospitals.
Hospital, Clinics, Dispensaries, and Pharmacies are all important places that house many valuable equipment, drugs, and lives. Robbery, irresponsibility, and dishonesty within such facilities could result to problems for employees, management, reputation and the business itself.
- Employees slipping valuable drugs and equipment to their friends without management’s knowledge brings significant loss the hospital or company.
- Protecting medical institutions and its surroundings from all thieves and trouble-makers can be costly, man-power-demanding, and tiring.
- Hospital staffs mistreat or behave rudely with patients and visitors.
- Patients, or their relatives making false claims against the hospital authority or employees disturbs the peaceful environment.
- Locating a particular doctor while he/she is on patient-visit or a co-worker in a large building like hospital can become tedious.
- Mysterious disappearance of patients, and abduction of infants are sensitive issues that blemishes the good reputation of the hospital.
These fundamental issues that occur within a Hospital, Pharmacy or any other medical facility can easily be handled with the installation of a CCTV security system. The system offers numerous solutions and techniques to handle all such complications.
Benefits of CCTV in a Hospital or Medical Facility.
Installation of CCTV system allows continuous monitoring of the whole environment for the security team and management. CCTV cameras can be placed in noteworthy places of the hospital or pharmacy, such as entrance, lobby, emergency sector or accident-ward, reception, corridors, in-house-pharmacy, etc. It brings a significant protection of the property from theft and public nuisance. High resolution cameras with excellent zoom capacity helps to notify any disputes between patient-employees, visitors-employees, or employee-employee. CCTV cameras can assist in the rapid discovery of a missing person, let it be a patient, employee, or a third party. It serves as evident to prove any claims made by patients, visitors, and employees. More than anything it serves as a visual evidence with continuous recording facility.
Benefits of CCTV System within a Hospital or Medical Facility.
- Safety and Security for all property
- Safety and Security for all lives
- Attain peace of mind for all (management, patients, visitors, and all employees)
- Improved employee productivity
- Validating evident for any claims
- Visual evident for all incidents
- Prevent Employee disputes
- Digital HD Storage
- 24hr Real-time Monitoring
Reliance Networks CCTV solutions are reliable, high-performing, affordable and efficient. All our Hikvision products has a 12-year-lifetime and 2-year-warranty.
Hikvision Video Recorder Advantages
Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system is specially designed to sit well with your hospital environment. It comes with numerous recording features. Some of our common recording features include, Motion Detection, Pre-motion detection and after-motion detection alarm system. Other recoding features include the following,
- Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS, or any other operating systems
- Motion detection recording
- Time recording
- 24*7 non-stop recording
- Privacy marks
- Video loss details
- Intrusion detection
- Pre-alarm recording
- Trespass (unauthorized access) recording
- From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
- Compatible with 3rd party products
- Digital and Optical zoom capacity
- Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
- Cashier activity detection
Advance recording features,
- People counting
- Face detection
- Behavior detection
- Vehicle number plate detection and recording
- Object missing recording
- Raid recording, up to 15
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System, is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect with internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications, makes easy to operate.
- Can support high resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400