The importance of CCTV in Hotels.
Hotels are a prestigious, responsible and well-received business in our society. They receive a good value of turn-over through both locals and foreigners. However, it is not an easy business to carry out. Hotels require constant, standard and quality maintenance, delicious foods, and welcoming staffs to be well received by all. Apart from managerial standards, a hotel should also meet a safety standard. The hotel management has to take their best interest in the safety of their clients.
- Loss of hotel properties due to theft creates an economical loss for the hotel management.
- Theft on customers’ or visitors’ properties while within hotel premises and management, creates a dispute with customers and destroys the reputation of the hotel.
- Lower security levels is a disadvantage for your hotel compared to others.
- Hotels are normally filled with corridors, making it hard to be monitored properly.
CCTV camera systems will definitely help your hotel security to be boosted to a higher level. Through installing CCTV cameras in your hotel you can monitor all important and public area from one place with ease.
Our very recent clients include Mount Lavinia Beach Hotel, Berjaya Mount Royal, Ananthaya Resort, and Unawatuna Beach Resort. We are proud that we delivered well satisfying solutions to these clients.
Benefits of CCTV in a Hotel.
CCTV cameras can be installed in most places of the hotel, including reception, lobby, bar, corridor, parking, and so on. These are places where public access is common and monitoring is allowed. A hotel structure is quite complex; filled with corridors, rooms, halls, etc. True Day/Night cameras can display bright and clear images in low light places, such as corridors. Continuous recording facilities allows the management to verify any claims by customer or staff. Advanced security features such as motion detection, intrusion detection takes your hotel security system to the next level. Fisheye cameras allow full 360 views from one point, which is ideal for places like the lobby.
Other benefits of CCTV in a hotel includes,
- Increased security
- Prevention of theft
- Competitive standards
- Flexible security system
- Discern looks of cameras
- Remote monitoring
- Continuous recording
Our experienced staffs will assist you to obtain maximum coverage to your hotel environment with minimal cameras.
Pub, Nightclub, and Casino
Sri Lanka, over the past decade, has adapted to a different opinion with regard to pubs, nightclubs, and casinos. Pub and nightclub visits are now becoming the trend of the young generation in our society. Nevertheless, from a business standpoint, it is indeed a successful investment given credit to increasing customers. The issues with pubs, nightclubs, and casinos are much alike with restaurants and hotels. Theft, dishonesty, irresponsibility and security are continuing issues.
- Waiters or bartenders giving free drinks for their personal benefits. Offering free drinks to customers without management’s knowledge is a defamer of a successful business. These drinks are offered largely to attain personal benefits for the waiters.
- Disloyal waiters or employees taking drinks for themselves without management’s approval is also unacceptable. It shrinks the stock count and profit and adds more expenses to the pub. Some tend to steal money from the employer as well.
- Identity-check, crowd-monitoring are crucial in pubs and nightclubs, as there are ample opportunities to dispute among crowd and underage-cases.
- Security should be extremely tight with close monitoring of all visitors in a casino to prevent any fraud at any occasions.
- Casinos require advanced security features to control access to its restricted areas.
Implementing a CCTV system with professional consultations could greatly reduce such problems.
CCTV system benefits the management through,
- Provision of full CCTV coverage
- Reduce internal thefts
- Advanced security features
- High-resolution video
- True Day/Night feature
- Remote monitoring
Reliance Networks Holdings can provide excellent CCTV solutions to pubs, nightclubs, and casinos that greatly reduces theft and benefits the management in many ways. Our solutions contain world-class products with affordable prices.
Restaurants are ideal places that give you an occasional get-away with your loved ones and experience different cuisines, from authentic to continental. However, restaurants require a cautious and standard service and management to maintain a continuing success in the business. The slightest mistake could displease customers and eventually lead to the downfall of the business. Irresponsible employees or waiters are also unfitting factors for the business. Some of the serious issues faced by restaurant owners are,
- Dishonest waiters and other employees stealing from the cash desk. If a waiter has not been given enough tips, he is tempted to steal from the cashbox. Some tend to do this as a routine, regardless of how much tips they get. Managerial staffs attempting to maintain false accounts in their personal favor also a great drawback for the development of business.
- Workers being lazy is also a crime within the restaurant. Restaurants are supposed to please every customer from his/her entrance to exit. Workers have to look into every customer’s needs and requests as soon as possible. Chefs and his assistants should be well energized to deliver the ordered menu in the quickest time.
- Workers taking cooked and raw foods from the kitchen is also an issue. Taking food above the allotted quota, if any, shrinks the inventory considerably. The management will have to restock more frequently, which in turn increases the expenses.
- Distracted waiters bring down the reputation. When a worker or server is distracted by whatever, it shows-off his lack of professionalism. The distraction may result from simple to serious issues.
Such issues can be sorted out with the careful implementation of a CCTV system.
The benefits of CCT in restaurants are as follows,
- Helps to identify dishonest employees by placing CCTV cameras toward cash desks.
- Identify sitting-chefs or workers, and take appropriate actions
- Detect and reduce internal thefts by employees.
- Monitor staff performances and provide proper training.
- Validate customer and employee claims.
However, such benefits are not achieved by merely fixing cameras everywhere. It requires the touch of a surveillance professionals. Reliance Networks Holdings is well capable of handling restaurant CCTV systems. We understand the locations that are best and crucial for CCTV cameras. We can help you decide which camera type sits well in which location. Our solutions come with high quality, word-class products, and affordable pricing.
We have delivered successful solutions in Pizza Hut, McDonalds, and Barista.
Our Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system can be customized to sit well with any hotel environment. And comes with numerous recording features. These recoding features include the following,
• Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS, or any other operating systems
• Motion detection recording
• Time recording
• 24*7 non-stop recording
• Privacy marks
• Video loss details
• Intrusion detection
• Pre-alarm recording
• Trespass (unauthorized access) recording
• From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
• Compatible with 3rd party products
• Digital and Optical zoom capacity
• Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
• Cashier activity detection
Advance recording features,
• People counting
• Face detection
• Behavior detection
• Vehicle number plate detection and recording
• Object missing recording
• Raid recording, up to 15
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of the internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect with the internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over the internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over the internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks Holdings can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones, and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications makes easy to operate.
- Can support high-resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400