Why need CCTV on Special Projects/Event?
Reliance Networks also provide CCTV supplies for special projects or events throughout the nation. We are proud to say that we were the official CCTV supplier for a good number of national events including T20 World Cup, and Dayata Kirula. We are ready to supply CCTV to any events as such regardless of its scope.
Special events as such are not frequent but are usually of big scale. They attract both global and national attention from the public. With more public involvement it is certain to create any distress and turn a peaceful event into havoc. Monitoring of the crowd allows you to prevent and control any concern that might arise during the event. This requires a mass number of CCTV cameras, for a limited period of time, with complex camera positioning problems, heavy maneuverable cameras, and fast installation process.
Benefits of CCTV in Special Projects/Events
- Mass number of CCTV products at once
- Affordable price list
- Maximum coverage of all location
- Prevention of crowd dispute
- Continuous monitoring system
- Fast and expert installation
We can supply the world’s best CCTV brand – Hikvision, in a bulk quantity. We are the sole dealers of Hikvision and none than us can produce such a mass number at once. We can also provide them at a reasonable cost.
We can supply CCTV cameras both in permanent and temporary basis. We could provide cameras for your permanent use. But we can also rent them exclusively for your event and remove them later.
We have an experienced professional crew which could assist you with the positioning of cameras. They can help you obtain the maximum coverage with minimal number of cameras. They are also aware of all types of cameras we have; hence, will be able to decide which suits which location.
Global and National Events require a close monitoring system. Our cameras deliver a very high resolution image or video. It allows you to zoom in and close watch over a specific place or a person.
The need to fast installation service is also in place of the scenario. We provide a highly corporative, experienced, and dedicated team of technicians who can install cameras with minimum time. They will ensure that all cameras are in place and running before your event goes on floor.
Contact us to further discussion on your requirement. We assure that your event will be secure with our CCTV system in place on time.
Our Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system is specially designed to sit well with your project environment. And comes with numerous recording features. Some of our common recording features include, Motion Detection, Pre-motion detection and after-motion detection alarm system. Other recoding features include the following,
- Motion detection recording
- People counting
- Face detection
- Behavior detection
- Time recording
- 24*7 non-stop recording
- Privacy marks
- Video loss details
- Intrusion detection
- Pre-alarm recording
- Trespass recording
- Object missing recording
- From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
- Raid recording, up to 15
- Compatible with 3rd party products
- Digital and Optical zoom capacity
- Vehicle number plate detection and recording
- Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
- Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS, or any other operating systems
- Cashier activity detection
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System, is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect with internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications, makes easy to operate.
- Can support high resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400