Importance of CCTV in Transportation.
Transportation is one of several industries that we have provided our CCTV solutions. Our work has been appreciative in the country’s highways, train station, and bus stations to name a few. We have provided them with a robust security camera solution. During the tragic war period, Sri Lanka lost many innocent lives due to lack of security with the transport industry. Bomb blasts and other tragic incidents continued to occur even after the end of war. Very rarely those who put these lives in death have brought to justice. This itself an evident that our transport industry is less secured. Our transportation sector is frequently exposed to petty crime, harassment, liability suits, and vandalism.
- Much crowded places like bus stops, and railway stations in Sri Lanka are ideal place to rob the public.
- Public harassment has been increasingly common
- Damage of public (transport) property are damaged irresponsibly and no traces of the doer is found.
- Traffic rules are increasingly disregarded, and drivers tend to drive at their own convenience, increasing the amount of accidents.
- No correct records of how accidents occur reduces the chances of analyzing the situation and producing the correct solution.
- In case of a serious incident, such as explosions, no evidence is obtained to study the true scenario.
Our CCTV solutions are designed to insulate transportation systems from security threats and become safer environments for passengers.
Benefits of CCTV in Transportation.
High resolution camera with excellent zoom capacity allows you to zoom and recognize without hassle any vehicle number. Fisheye camera with full 360 or 180 view angle, allows maximum view of your surroundings. Continuous recording facility maintains recorded videos for later playback. Infrared and night vision camera can produce clear images even at night times. The new IP based camera makes installation easy and hassle-free with the reduction of wires.
The presence of CCTV will definitely strike fear into everyone who is aroused to perform a crime. CCTV provides continuous monitoring facility, recording every event that occurs within its range. Its recording itself is a visual evidence and witness to all crime that is to occur.
Our experienced professionals knows where exactly a CCTV camera would function in its most efficiency. We can identify places where crime is encouraged.
Other benefits of CCTV in Transport Industry.
- Prevents crime and stops criminals
- Prevents vandalism
- Enhances the safety of public
- Serves as visual evidence
- Reduces passenger injuries
Our Hikvision DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) for the CCTV system can be customized to sit well with transport industry. And comes with numerous recording features. These recoding features include the following,
- Remote monitoring through your Android, iOS, or any other operating systems
- Motion detection recording
- Time recording
- 24*7 non-stop recording
- Privacy marks
- Video loss details
- Intrusion detection
- Pre-alarm recording
- Trespass (unauthorized access) recording
- From 6 months to 2 years continuous recording facility; based on hard drive capacity
- Compatible with 3rd party products
- Digital and Optical zoom capacity
- Motion detection alarm support with siren sounds
- Cashier activity detection
Advance recording features,
- People counting
- Face detection
- Behavior detection
- Vehicle number plate detection and recording
- Object missing recording
- Raid recording, up to 15
Remote Monitoring of CCTV System
The newest advancement of Hikvison CCTV System, is the ability to view CCTV footage in real-time from your mobile devices. This is a ground-breaking contemporary solution adapting the use of internet.
The process of this technology is sophisticated, but it is made simple through the new and advanced DVRs from Hikvision. The latest DVRs from Hikvision has the ability to connect with internet, allowing the device to perform an additional function – transfer all CCTV video over internet. Hence, any devices with the necessary software and access code can easily receive and display those videos, in real-time. This includes PC, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc. The device needs to be installed with appropriate software which comes with the CCTV System to successfully receive the videos over internet. The software support almost all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry OS.
Reliance Networks can bring you the best remote monitoring technology in the world.
Benefits of Hikvision Remote Monitoring.
- Can work with any devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- Works well with all operating systems including Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and Blackberry.
- Easy to set-up.
- Allows monitoring in real-time.
- Allows viewing or playback of previous CCTV footage from your mobile device.
- Can be viewed from anywhere in the world with a valid internet connection.
- User-friendly applications, makes easy to operate.
- Can support high resolution video and zoom features.
- Smooth and uninterrupted display of videos.
- Supports any number of CCTV channels.
- Allows CCTV management easy through remote monitoring.
For More Information Please call: 0777 111 999 OR 0114 400 400